Wednesday, April 9, 2008

March Review

I've been busy with school and life lately so this post is a bit late, but better late than never. March was a great month for me. I made 50NL my home and I beat it comfortably. I also had a couple nice MTT scores: $1,200 for best double finish in Full Tilt's Daily Double, and $765 for taking down the Stars $5.50 Triple Shootout.

Cash winnings came in at $1,356.81 over 15,063 hands an overall winrate of 8.51BB/100 hands, which I'm very happy with. I still have lots of room for improvement in my game and I'm having an easier time identifying mistakes I make.

Here are the numbers and graphs:

Full Tilt OPR (excludes the daily double score since it's a bonus jackpot deal):

Stars OPR:
Cash Results:

Cash Graph:
----

For April I would like to move up to 100NL. After a solid 14k hands at 50NL I feel like I'm ready for it. I've already played 4,285 hands of 100NL since the month started and I'm pretty break-even right now (-$77 for a winrate of -0.90BB/100).

Right now I'm just getting comfortable playing with the money and adjusting to the play, which seems to be a bit better than 50NL (that's not saying a lot).

Specific April goals include the following:
  • Post a positive winrate at 100NL
  • Hit a nice score in a $20+ MTT
  • Play 20k hands of cash at 50NL and 100NL
The modest hand goal is because April is exam month and I should probably study, at least a little bit. :P

No comments: