Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Jackpot!



Coupled with the prize money, double finish jackpot, and best double finish jackpot, last night's shipment came in at a smokin' $1390! I almost doubled my bankroll overnight! I'm not sure how much I'll withdraw and how much I'll keep in the br just yet, but I'm thinking about buying myself a used drum kit to rock out on.

I went out of DD A on a doozy of a hand. I'm still replaying it in my head. Any comments appreciated! (Turns out the hh got lost or something...)

Villain was a decent player who mixed up his raises so it was difficult to put him on a hand.

Villain is on button with about 25BB
I have about 15BB
Dealt to me: 33
Folds around to button
Villain minraises
SB folds
I call
Flop: 4 5 7 rainbow
I shove 13BB into 4.5BB + antes
Villain calls with 88

No help to me and I'm gone. I shoved because Villain whiffs this board a lot of the time. With the minraise preflop I can't put him on that midpair too often, so I guess he played it well.

No comments: